Halloween is a favorite holiday around the office! We all love to go overboard with decorations. Chan and I created a Graveyard a few weeks ago and now I am working on some spooky additions like this simple spider!
- Pipe Cleaners
- Large Googley Eye
- Styrofoam Ball
- Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer in Black
- In well a ventilated room or outdoors on a covered surface spray paint the styrofoam ball. It will take 2-3 coats to fully cover the ball. Wait 5 minutes between coats.
- Let the ball dry for 15 minutes.
- Next, bend 8 pipe cleaners in thirds.
- Carefully press the end of one pipe cleaner in the side of the ball. Repeat with 3 pipe cleaners on the same side to create 4 legs. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Remove the sticker backing from the googley eye and attach to the styrofoam ball in between the legs. If it does not stick well re-enforce with hot glue.