The Cricut Joy is the perfect gift for beginner to expert crafters. Check out the video to learn more about all the capabilities of the Joy and why it is my go-to Cricut machine. Plus, I share my must-haves to gift with the Cricut Joy!
- The Cricut Joy is so small, light weight and portable. I can easily take it form my house to my studio.
- The Cricut Joy is the only machine that uses Cricut Smart Vinyl and Cricut Smart Iron-On, which means no mats! You can also use a mat to cut non-smart iron-on and vinyl.
- The Cricut Joy is the only machine that you can create ready to make greeting cards with pre-made designs in Cricut Design Space and the Cricut Joy Card Mat.
- The Cricut Joy is perfect for quick projects, last minute personalization and even infusible ink projects.
- The Cricut Joy can make one continuous cut up to 20 feet!
My Top Accessories to Gift with the Cricut Joy:
- Cricut Smart Vinyl in Gold and Smart Iron-On
- Cricut Joy Gel Sparkle Pens
- Card Kits and Card Mat
- Cricut Tools
- Cricut Joy Standard Cutting Mat
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Cricut Smart Writeable Vinyl
Check out the recent personalized holiday gift I made with my Cricut Joy!
Shop the Cricut Joy and all the accessories on Cricut Joy.
During this video I personalized Dollar Store gnomes with Smart Iron-On and Ornaments with Smart-Vinyl in minutes. I was able to create a special keepsake for my 3-year old and one that my soon-to-be baby girl can enjoy in the years to come.
Don't forget to tag me @craftboxgirls in your Cricut Joy project posts so I can see what you are making!
This post is sponsored by Cricut but all thoughts, opinions and ideas are my own.
If you love this project feel free to pin it!