Do you have some small items that need a good home? We are going to make a fun, colorful bowl to store any knick-knacks or special treasures you can find. Here’s what you’ll need to make this craft:
Project Difficulty: Beginner
- Model Magic - Primary Colors
- Model Magic - Neon Colors
- Washable Glitter Glue
- Take two pieces of different colored model magic.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Press the colors together.
- Mix the two colors together to create a marble effect, but don’t mix completely.
- Roll the two colors together into a ball.
- Press your thumbs in the middle of the ball to create a bowl-like shape.
- Continue molding it into a bowl. Let your marbled model magic bowl air dry before the next step.
- Take the glitter glue and decorate the marbled bowl. You can use any color you want.
- Once it’s dry, you can store any knick knacks or small toys into the bowls.
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @craftboxgirls and use the hashtag #CampCraftBox if you share your child's projects on social media.