I am still going strong with meal prep for the family. This is my latest recipe in partnership with the Georgia Beef Board. I am loving meal prep because it allows me to spend more time with family after work and still get to enjoy delicious home-cooked meals. This meal prep takes under 30 minutes. Enjoy the video and full recipe below!
Ingredients (preps 3-4 meals)
- Flank Steak
- Season flank with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Marinate for 30 mins in balsamic vinegar.
- Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Heat a saucepan to medium/high heat. Spray olive oil in the saucepan, add 1 ¼ cup of water and couscous seasoning packet (optional). Bring to a boil, add couscous, cover, for 5 minutes then stir take off the heat and sit.
- Season asparagus with olive oil, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper. Put on a sheet pan and bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 mins.
- 1 cup of balsamic in skillet medium heat, reduce until thickens.
- Place couscous, veggies, and steak in meal prep containers. Drizzle with balsamic sauce. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 30 days. When you are ready to cook, completely thaw and warm in the oven at 350 degrees.
This video is part of a sponsored campaign with Georgia Beef Board, but all opinions, images, and recipes are our own. We genuinely love beef and support the initiatives of the Georgia Beef Board!