It's time for another fun-filled football weekend! Kick off tailgating with these delicious short rib pepper poppers.... plus I have a trick for reducing the heat of the jalepeños! Beef On Georgia's Mind - it's on our mind for all our tailgating fun this football season!
- Beef Short Ribs
- Barbecue Sauce
- Lettuce Slaw (no sauce)
- Cream Cheese
- Slow Cooker
- Add two cups of water to the slow cooker.
- Add beef short ribs to the slow cooker and cover with barbecue sauce.
- Slow cook on high for 4 hours.
- Cut the top 1/4 off the jalapeños and scrape the seeds.
- To reduce the heat of the jalapeños place them in an ice bath for 5 minutes. Remove and towel dry.
- Spread cream cheese on the inside of the jalapeños.
- When the short ribs are done, remove from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Add additional barbecue sauce to taste.
- Fill each jalapeño with short rib and top with slaw.
This video is part of a sponsored campaign with the Georgia Beef Board, but all opinions, images, and recipes are our own. We genuinely love beef and support the initiatives of the Georgia Beef Board!