Whether you are in it for the game or the social fun, these sideline sliders are sure to be a touchdown with your friends and family. Made with tender slow-cooked brisket and topped with crispy brussels sprouts make for a savory crunch! Beef On Georgia's Mind - it's on our mind for all our tailgating fun this football season! Watch how easy they are to make!
- Brussel Sprouts
- Slider Buns
- Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- Onion Powder
- Olive Oil
- Slow Cooker
- Season both sides of the brisket with garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Chop carrots and garlic. and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place brisket in the slow cooker on top of the carrots.
- Add 2 cups of water to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1.5 hours or until brisket is pull-apart tender.
- When the brisket is almost done add oil and garlic to a skillet and heat to medium. Add brussel leaves and cook until crisp.
- Once the brisket is done shred and toss in Kansas City BBQ Sauce.
- Grill slider buns and pile brisket on the bun. Top with crisp brussel leaves.
- Finish by garnishing the bun with a pickle
This video is part of a sponsored campaign with the Georgia Beef Board, but all opinions, images, and recipes are our own. We genuinely love beef and support the initiatives of the Georgia Beef Board!