Easter brunch something I look forward to around this time of year. Because the day is filled with so many activities - church, egg hunting, visiting family and Easter dinner. Before you set off for the day, here is a quick and easy Easter Brunch French Toast recipe that can curve your appetite until the day's festivities kick off. It's also tasty too!
half a dozen glazed doughnut, cut in inch cubes
1 cup whole milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Whisk the milk, eggs and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl.
2. Mix doughnut cubes and berries together in an oven safe dish.
3. Pour egg wash into the doughnut dish. Use a spoon to let the top layer doughnuts absorb the egg wash.
4. Bake the French toast for 30 minutes on 350 degree.
5. Serve hot and add syrup if needed.
See how easy that was? You can use leftover doughnuts for this recipe. It's quick to whip up and easier to chow it down. Give it a try and share your version with us by tagging @craftboxgirls.