Project: Spring Front Door Decor
- 16 inch wreath form
- Glue gun
- Pieces of spring floral
- Floral Wire
Shop all these supplies at Michaels.com
- Take your rope and hot glue gun one end to the wreath form. Now wrap your rope around the wreath form until it's completely covered. Tip: Do this in sections to make it more manageable just be sure to start and end each section on the back of the wreath form.
- Start gathering your floral pieces into two different groups. These can be identical or different, but you want them to be full with plenty of color.
- Take your floral wire, wrap around each floral group, and twist tie the backs to secure all of the pieces together.
- Create your bow from your ribbon. Use your floral wire to secure the middle and cover with an additional piece of ribbon in the middle.
- Attach your floral pieces to your wreath with your floral wire. Be sure to add enough to each section that it will stay secure, even the smaller flower pieces.
- Super glue your bow to your wreath in between the floral groups.
This post is sponsored by Michaels Stores but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn