I am so excited to be hosting Testors Crafternoons for the next 4 weeks! Each week our team will be taking a break for an afternoon of crafting (Crafternoon) and you get to come along for the fun! We kicked off our first week by making DIY Marbled Chargers. This season I am all about adding pops of non-traditional colors to decor and entertaining, which is why I decided we were going to take a more colorful approach to our Thanksgiving tablescape! I hope you enjoy our first crafternoon and stay tuned for next week, we are making modern cornucopia centerpieces!
- Testors Marbling Medium
- Testors Acrylic Paint: Plum (Matte), Deep Sea (Matte), Gold (Metallic)
- Wood Charger
- Plastic Cups
- Table Covering
- Craft Sticks
- Cover your work surface with a tarp or plastic tablecloth.
- Measure 1 part Marbling Medium to 1 part acrylic paint. Do this for each paint color.
- Pour the Marbling Medium into each cup of paint and mix with a craft stick until are all air bubbles have dissipated.
- Raise the wood plate off the table by resting it on a cup.
- Pour each paint cup on the plate surface.
- Place your hands under the plate and gently tilt to help the paint move and swirl together.
- Make sure the paint has made it over the edge of the plate.
- Place the plate back on the cup and let it dry for 24 hours.
I hope you enjoyed our first episode of Testors Crafternoons! Stay tuned for next weeks show!
This post was sponsored by Testors Craft but all opinions and ideas are my own.