The big game is right around the around the corner and I am gearing up for some fun with friends! I had a lot of fun putting together this easy snack stadium. I love this because is so darn easy, makes a festive party display and you can make it for under $35!!!
Here is what you need:
- Old snack or cereal boxes
- Craft paper
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Xacto knife
- Variety of snacks (chips, pretzels, salsa, crackers, etc)
- Sour cream
- Green Felt or table cloth
- Washi tape
- Glass vases
- Tin foil
- Ziplock Bag
- Beef jerky
- tooth picks
- Use the xacto knife to cut the box tops off to create multi-level bleacher seats. My first level is 4 inches tall.
- Wrap the snack boxes with craft paper, using the to glue gun to secure the paper to the box. I decorated mine with washi tape to add to the Falcons theme. Either line the boxes with tin foil or napkins.
- Cover pan with tin foil. Spread guacamole evenly in pan.
- Put sour cream in a ziplock bag and push to the corner. Snip the corner of the bag. Pipe the lines of the field and anything else you want to add to the field.
- Cut beef jerky pieces and use tooth picks to attach the pieces and create goal posts.
- Add sandwiches or other snacks to customize! Add fun signs like "Rise Up Falcons"!
Happy Game Day! Go Falcons! keep scrolling for more pictures!