Have fun creating your own 3D hanging conversation heart
Project Name: 3D Heart Project
Project Difficulty: Easy / Beginner
- Pink Construction Paper (4 sheets)
- Liquid Glue and Glue Stick
- Fold one piece of paper in half hamburger style.
- Draw half a heart starting on the folded side of the paper and cut out. Unfold to reveal the full heart.
- Use this heart to trace and cut out 3 more hearts.
- Fold each one in half.
- Place glue on one half of a heart and glue it to the half of another heart.
- Continue to glue the halves of the hearts together until they are all connected.
- Use the markers to draw a conversation message on each side of the heart.
- Please a little glue on the inside of the top of the heart and glue in the yarn hanger.
- Let is dry before hanging it up!