Project Title: Crayon Week - Model Magic Crayons
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Model Magic (Black + Color of Your Choice)
- Crayola Scissors
- Cut open each package using your scissors.
- Separate the blue model magic into two pieces. One larger than the other.
- Take the larger piece of blue model magic and roll a ball and then roll into a cylinder.
- Take the smaller piece of blue and roll it into a ball.
- Mold into a small triangular shape as the point of the crayon. Mold it to the end of the roll to form the crayon.
- Roll a small ball of the black model magic.
- Flatten the small ball out and use your scissors to cut out one long strip.
- Split your black strip into 2 and wrap 1 black strip around each end of the crayon.
- Take the extra blue model magic and create small waves/squiggles to place on top of each black strip at each end of the crayon. Lightly press them onto the black strips so they stick.
- Create a small black oval to place in the center of the crayon.