Project Name: Crayon Week - Craft Roll Crayon
Project Difficulty: Advanced
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Construction Paper (color of your choice and black)
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Washable Glue Stick
- Crayola Crayons
- 1 Cardboard Craft Roll (paper towel roll size)
- Circle Template (for tip of crayon)
- Roll and glue a piece of construction paper around the craft roll.
- Cut two strips of black construction paper. They need to be long enough to fit around the craft roll.
- Cut a squiggly line through in the middle of each strip. You should now have 4 strips of black construction paper.
- Glue two of the strips to one end of your crayon (waves facing each other with a small space in between) and two of the strips on the other end of your cardboard roll.
- Cut out an oval shape from the black construction paper and use the white crayon to write your name.
- Cut out a circle from the yellow construction paper. You can use this template.
- Fold the yellow circle into four sections (It should now look like 1 quarter of a circle).
- Un-fold and cut along just 1 creased line to the middle of the circle.
- Use your Crayola glue to glue this into a cone shape.
- Cut the tip off of the cone.
- Use your washable glue to glue the cone shape to the top of the cardboard roll. This completes your larger than life crayon.