Start saving those old tin cans and turn them into a fun bowling game the kiddos can play in the driveway! My daughter Lily absolutely loved coming up with fun characters to decorate a set of cans for her bowling game. She dreamed up ideas from minions to mickey mouse and a monster hulk. Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue was perfect for this project! The easy to squeeze bottle was great for Lily's little hands and it's non-toxic and permanent.
- Tin Cans
- Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue
- Craft Foam
- Googley Eyes
- Playtime Ball (for the game)
- Let your kiddos dream up their favorite characters.
- Cut out the pieces needed for their characters from craft foam.
- Use the Aleene's Acid Free Tacky Glue to adhere all the pieces to the cans.
- Make as many or as few cans as you want. I would suggest 6-9 cans.
- Let the cans completely dry before playing the game.
- Once the cans are dry take them outside and stack them.
- Have fun rolling the ball and trying to knock down the cans.
My daughter and I had a blast playing this game!
This post is sponsored by Aleene's but all thoughts and opinions are my own!