Spooky season is right around the corner and I am excited to kick off my series of DIY Holiday villages with Lemax. I LOVE collecting Lemax pieces and sharing easy ways to make the displays extra fun! Today I am creating a Amusement Park Carnival Village. Happy Halloween season!
- Powdered sugar
- Canola or vegetable oil
- Cupcake Liners
- Stove and Pot
- Tin pan
Featured Lemax Houses & Accessories
- Lemax The Counts Bat Bonanza
- Lemax Graveyard Costume Party
- Lemax Sandwich Board Skeleton
- Lemax Happy Halloween Ghosts
- Lemax Candy Apple Cart Set of 5
Popcorn Ball Recipe:
- Combine all ingredients except popcorn and sprinkles in your pot. Heat until they melted and combined.
- Place the popcorn in a tin pan to the side.
- Pour your heated up ingredients over your popcorn and mix together.
- Add sprinkles.
- Once your popcorn is cool to the touch you will scoop out of your tin pan and form balls. Put the balls into your cupcake papers.
- Create a fun village set up in your kitchen and have your friends over for some spooktacular fun!
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn