Project Name: Rainforest Week - Spiral Snake
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Pencil
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Construction Paper (red)
- Googley Eyes
- Paper Plate
- Trace your paper plate onto the back (white side) of your card stock.
- Starting at the edge of the circle draw a spiral.
- Create a design with your crayons & markers.
- Use your scissors to cut out the spiral leaving a bigger circle at the end (inside) for the snake head.
- Flip over and you will have the bright pop cardstock pattern on the back side.
- Glue googley eyes and cut out a tongue from your red construction paper.
- Have fun bouncing your snake. If you want to hang it you can attach yarn with glue!