Project Name: Rainforest Week - Glitter Glue Suncatcher Butterfly
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Red & Black Construction Paper
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Washable Liquid Glue
- Wax Paper
- Googley Eyes
- Fold your red sheet of paper in half hamburger style and draw half a butterfly. Cut out the butterfly.
- Cut out the inside of the butterfly leaving a border. Place on piece of wax paper. Trace the outside of the butterfly on the wax paper with the pencil.
- Decorate your wax paper tracing with your glitter glue pens. Use your finger to spread the glitter glue around.
- Let the glitter glue dry. Once dry cut out the butterfly.
- Trace the bottom of your glue stick on black construction paper.to make the butterfly head. and add antennas.
- Glue your googley eyes on and attach the head and antennas to the top of your red butterfly cutout using your washable glue.
- Attach your wax paper cutout and your red frame cutout to each other using your Crayola washable glue.
- Hang your butterfly in front of a window to see the sun sparkle with the glitter glue
I hope you enjoyed today's craft! Parent's don't forget if you share your child's projects on social media tag @craftboxkids @crayola and use #campcraftbox