Project Name: Science Week - Salt Art Flower
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Washable Glue
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Watercolor Paint
- Crayola White Paper form Paint Kit
- Draw your flower design on your sheet of paper using a pencil.
- Color your sun and grass using your Crayola crayons.
- Outline your flower and any other parts of your drawing using your Crayola washable glue.
- Sprinkle salt over the top of your glue outline and shake off to remove the excess. The glue should be completely covered with salt.
- Using the watercolor paint and brush dap paint on to the salt and watch the color spread.