Project Name: Science Week - Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
Project Difficulty: Easy
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Coffee filters (30-36 depending on the how big you make the rainbow)
- Plastic cup
- Layout your coffee filters flat and color as shown below. Use the guid for amount of each color: Red (7-9), Orange (6-8), Yellow (5-7), Green (4-6), Bleu (3-5), Purple (2-4)
- Take your coffee filters and fold in half and then half one more time creating a small triangle shape.
- Dip each folded coffee filter into a cup of water. Lift up and let it drip back into the cop. Lay each one a covered surface and let it dry. You can speed up the dry time with a bow dryer. Repeat with each coffee filter.
- Once the coffee filters are dry. Unfold and lay in color piles.
- Draw a half circle on your cardboard and cut out. Ask an adult for help cutting out the rainbow shape.
- Create a rainbow on your cardboard using your Crayola markers - only lines are needed here.
- Fold up your coffee filters and glue to their respective place on your cardboard rainbow with your Crayola washable glue.
I hope you enjoyed today's craft! Parent's don't forget if you share your child's projects on social media tag @craftboxkids @crayola and use #campcraftbox