Project Name: Space Week - Rocket Ship Handprint Canvas
Project Difficulty: Intermediate
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Spill-Proof Washable Paint
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Bright Pop Cardstock
- Crayola Construction Paper (a variety of colors)
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Creativity Canvas
- Draw and cut out rocket ship pieces with construction paper and cardstock.
- Glue all the pieces together.
- Decorate the rocket ship with glitter glue.
- Open the red and orange spill proof paint. Add water to the paint. Paint your whole palm of your hand with orange and stamp on the canvas. You might need the help of an adult. Wash your hand when you are done. Use the red to paint and to stamp a second handprint. This is the rocket fire.
- Cut out a sun and glue in the corner of the canvas.
- Glue the rocket ship to the canvas so that the handprints are fire shooing from the rocket. Use the glitter glue to add stars around the canvas.