I love a sweet baby animal nursery! Lorrie created a collection of projects using the Cricut Maker and Cricut Design Space! The animal files can all be found on Design space! Enjoy a tutorial video for each project! These could be super cute for a shower or playroom!
Project #1: Baby Animal Nursery Clock
- Shadow box
- Scrapbook Paper
- Clock Mechanism
- Paper Adhesive
- Take the shadow box apart
- Cut 1 piece of scrapbook paper to fit the backing of the shadow box
- Cut 1 piece smaller for the center
- Tape or glue them together them together
- Drill a hole in the middle & insert your clock mechanism from the back
- Add your animals to at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00
- Place the clock inside of the shadow box and secure the backing back
Project #2: DIY Baby Animal Nursery Lamp
- Cricut and Adhesive Vinyl
- Tape/Paper Adhesive
- Acrylic Paint and Flat Top Stencil Brush
- Scrapbook Paper
- Take your lamp apart
- Design and cut a leaf stencil with the Cricut
- Place your adhesive stencil onto the lamp shade
- Paint on the inside of the leaf stencil. Remove the stencil while the paint is still slightly wet
- Clean the stencil
- Repeat the stencil around the lamp
- Design and cut an animal of your choice. Assemble with tape or glue.
- Attach the animal to the base of lamp.
- Re-assemble the lamp.
Project #3: DIY Felt Animal Buckets
- Felt (colors based on the animals selected)
- Cloth or Paper Storage Buckets/Bins
- Lynn Lilly Glue Gun
- Design and cut each animal template with your Cricut and Cricut Design Space.
- Trace and cut the pieces onto your felt and cut out. You should have 1 smaller and 1 bigger elephant.
- Adhere the animal parts
- Add a velcro patch to the back of the elephant and velcro onto the front of your storage container if it is fabric. You can also glue it.
Lynn & Lorrie