Project: Kids Popsicle Stick Tent Craft
- Crayola Card stock
- Popsicle sticks
- Crayola crayons & markers
- Construction paper
- Crayola washable glue
- Make a triangle with your popsicle sticks.
- Connect your popsicle sticks using your washable glue.
- Add another layer of popsicle sticks on top of your triangle.
- Repeat this process until you have a stack and it stands up by itself.
- Trace your triangle on a sheet of construction paper and your card stock. This will give you 2 paper triangles.
- One triangle will go on the bottom (back) of your popsicle stick stack. Glue with your washable glue.
- Take your card stock triangle, crease in the middle, and cut a slit half way up the middle.
- Fold up the corners of your card stock triangle as shown in the video (this will be your tent opening). You can color these folds.
- Glue your card stock triangle tent opening to the front of your popsicle stick tent.