Project: Kids Popsicle Stick Tent Craft
- Crayola Card stock
- Popsicle sticks
- Crayola crayons & markers
- Construction paper
- Crayola washable glue
- Make a triangle with your popsicle sticks.
- Connect your popsicle sticks using your washable glue.
- Add another layer of popsicle sticks on top of your triangle.
- Repeat this process until you have a stack and it stands up by itself.
- Trace your triangle on a sheet of construction paper and your card stock. This will give you 2 paper triangles.
- One triangle will go on the bottom (back) of your popsicle stick stack. Glue with your washable glue.
- Take your card stock triangle, crease in the middle, and cut a slit half way up the middle.
- Fold up the corners of your card stock triangle as shown in the video (this will be your tent opening). You can color these folds.
- Glue your card stock triangle tent opening to the front of your popsicle stick tent.
This project is sponsored by Crayola but all thoughts and opinions are my own! Watch Creative Living by Lynn Lilly weekly for more family friendly crafts!