This peach and brown sugar scrub is a gentle exfoliant--perfect if your skin cannot tolerate harsh abrasive scrubs. In fact, it's gentle enough to use on your face, too!
To make your own scrub, you'll need:
- 1 large ripe peach.
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
Here's how to make it:
1. Peel, pit, and crush the peach. You can blend it in a blender or food processor.
2. Add the brown sugar and almond oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Store in an air tight container.
-If the scrub hardens, microwave in a microwave-safe container for approximately 15-20 seconds.
-If you'd like a more a abrasive scrub use more white sugar.
Doesn't it look and smell good enough to it? Try to resist!