- Lightly beat butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/2 cup at a time.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on a large sheet of parchment paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape.
- Place the parchment paper onto serving platter.
- Cover in chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into the surface a little so they stick.
- Pipe on the laces using white decorating frosting.
- Serve with pretzels or cookies!
Peanut Butter Football Dip
by Lynn Lilly, Jan 03 2015
This crowd pleaser almost looks too good to eat! But once you dig in you will not be able to stop!
1 cup peanut butter
4 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
Chocolate morsels for decorating
White decorating icing
Pretzels for dipping