Margherita Pizza Quesadilla
by Allison Cawley Vayda, Jan 21 2016
I'm a huge fan of Margherita Pizzas, but there's a spin on the classic pizza that makes it even more delicious. Hard to imagine something that tastes even better? That's where the Margherita Pizza Quesadilla comes into play!
1. Spread a large spoonful of marinara sauce over one side of a flour tortilla and cover with shredded cheese.
2. Layer on sliced tomatoes, 4-5 basil leaves, and top with another flour tortilla.
3. Add a large spoonful of butter to a large skillet and warm over a medium to high heat.
4. Heat the quesadilla over medium to high-heat for 4-5 minutes or until crispy light brown.
5. Flip the quesadilla and heat for an additional 3-4 minutes or until crispy light brown.
Now you've got a great alternative to typical pizza but with an even tastier twist!
For more great recipes and DIY projects, check out Peachfully Chic.