Are you looking for a project to keep your kiddos busy? Homemade Lip Balm is the perfect and easy recipe for big and little. Using Kool-Aid creates a beautiful color, flavor and scent! These tasty glossy creations are perfect for every day use, party favors or gifts!
- 1/2 packet of Kool-Aid
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tsp of water
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 5 gram clear cosmetic containers
- Cover a clean flat surface with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Soften coconut oil in the microwave for 8 seconds. Use a microwave safe bowl. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Pour 1/2 of the Kool-Aid packet in a separate bowl. Add water and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the Kool-Aid mixture to the coconut oil. Whip with a whisk until the mixture is completely smooth
- Use a small spoon to scoop mixture into cosmetic pots.
- Place uncovered pots in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the oil to regain a solid form. Remove from the refrigerator and they are ready to use or gift!
- Add a sticker to the top to personalize!
This was really cool!!!!!! How did u figure out how to make this????