Spring is the perfect opportunity to have an outdoor wedding. But with the sunshine and fresh air, you'll also have hotter days that might make your guests a little too warm. One way to help accomodate for those warmer outdoor weddings this spring is to arm your guests with program fans, and they couldn't be easier to make.
Computer & Printer
Liquid Glue Sticks
1. Print your program details on a 5x7" piece of cardstock. This will be the front of your program. You can print any a details on a second piece of 5x7" cardstock that will be the back of your program. You can use a pair of scissors to cut the cardstock larger or smaller, or even round the edges.
2. Add glue halfway down your tongue depressor on the front and back.
3. Lay the front of the program with writing face down.
4. Position the tongue depressor in the middle of the cardstock.
5. Lay the other piece of cardstock over the top of the tongue depressor making a sandwich between the front and back pieces of cardstock.
6. Let dry & use at your wedding!
These are a great way to keep guests cool in the warmer days of spring but still provide the useful information of all your wedding details!
For more great wedding DIY tips & tricks, check out PeachfullyChic.com.
Celebrate National DIY Day with us on the first Saturday of April! See more about Do It Yourself Day and how you can participate with Craft Box Girls.