- Testors Acrylic Paints in Gold Rush, Turquoise, Purple, Petal Pink, Fuschia, Gold
- Paint Brushes
- Wood Keepsake Boxes
- Painters Tape
- Wood Hearts
- Sticker Letters
- Family Photos
- Testors Spray Adhesive
- Decorative Paper
- Cut the decorative paper to fit the inside lid and bottom interior surface of the box.
- Open the box and use the Testors Spray Adhesive to adhere the paper to the inside of the box.
- Next, spray the back of the photo with Spray Adhesive and adhere to the paper on the inside lid.
- Next paint the wood hearts a variety of colors and set aside to dry.
- Close the box and decide on the design you want to paint on the outside. I decided to use painters tape to create a geometric design and Rosanna kept her design simple with gold and pink accents. If you use painters tape, remove it while the paint is still wet.
- Open the box and paint the inside rim if your paint seeped through.
- Once the hearts are dry, use the sticker letters to add words and phrases that will let mom know how much you appreciate her..... Love you, You are pretty, Best Mom, etc
- Add the hearts to the inside of the box so mom can pull one out every time she needs an extra smile!
Rosanna and I had fun sharing our boxes with our littles!
I hope this craft inspired you to get your family together and create a fun project with your favorite Testors Acrylic Paint Colors! If you missed last week's Crafternoon project, check out the Family Friendly Apron Craft.
This post was sponsored by Testors Craft but all opinions and ideas are my own.