The holidays are here and whether you are planning for Thanksgiving or got a jump start on Christmas, recipes are my favorite part of planning. I am excited to partner with Milo's Famous Sweet Tea to create these delicious Cranberry Sweet Tea Toast Points!
Milo's is an award-winning tea that is not only my choice beverage for the holidays but it works so well in recipes! It is freshly brewed with tea leaves and sweetened with pure cane sugar making the flavors perfect to pair with cranberries!
- Milo's Famous Sweet Tea
- Cream Cheese
- Roasted Pistachios
- French Bread
- Rosemary Garnish
- In a sauce pot, add 3 cups of cranberries, 1/2 cup of balsamic and 1 cup of Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 2 Tbsp of sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling (you will hear the cranberries start to pop) turn heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes. The sauce will thicken.
- Thinly slice the french bread at an angle and toast.
- Spread the cream cheese on each piece of french bread.
- Once the cranberry spread is ready, mix with 1/2 cup of roasted pistachios.
- Top the toast with two spoons of cranberry spread.
- Garnish with a roll of prosciutto and sprig of rosemary.
Serve as an appetizer or a side dish for the perfect holiday meal! Don't forget to wash it down with a delicious glass of Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, which is all natural with a clean ingredients list!
You can easily purchase Milo's at your local grocery store in the refrigerated juice section. To find the closest store to you that carries Milo's use the store locator.