Project Name: DIY Lemax Pinecone Cabin Village
- Craft knife
- Glue gun
- Lemax Forest Procession
- Lemax Vertical Mountain Climbers
- Lemax Too Big a Catch
- Lemax Gone Fishin' Figurine
- Lemax Firewood for Sale
- Lemax Elk Lake Lodge
- To make your trees, you will need your corks, pinecones, a glue gun and craft knife.
- If your pinecone has a notch in the bottom, use your craft knife to cut out a little notch in the top of the cork and then glue together. If there is no notch on your pinecone, glue directly to the cork with your glue gun.
- For your smaller pinecones, cut your cork in half and glue together.
- Create a cabin theme village and make a pinecone forest for the perfect them.
This post is sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn