Project: DIY Resin Canvas Upcycle
Has your style changed and you don't know what to do with your old canvas art? Why not keep it and design something that works perfectly with your new style! Rosanna had two old canvases at home that didn't match her new decor so we decided to give them a makeover! Check out how easy this flip a canvas with Eclectic Products Unicorn SPiT and Glaze Coat.
- Old Canvas
- Sanding Block
- Wood Filler
- Eclectic Unicorn SPiT
- Eclectic Glaze Coat
- Plastic Cups
- Wooden Stir Sticks
- Safety Gear: Gloves, Glasses and Mask
- Mix Ins: Glitter
- Heat Gun
- Gold Craft Flakes
1. Scuff up canvas with a sanding block.
2. Apply wood filler for texture and let try.
3. Paint with your choice of Unicorn SPiT color. We recommend using a light color.
4. Follow the package instructions and safety protocol on the Glaze Coat for mixing
8. Separate Glaze Coat into several different cups and add Unicorn SPiT gel stains.
10. Pour onto canvas and tilt the canvas to create the design.
11. Use a heat gun to remove any air bubbles.
12. Add gold flakes.
13. Let canvas cure before hanging.
xoxo - Lynn
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you loved this post please pin it!