- Wooden decorative garden wagon
- Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Molly Red Pepper
- Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Midnight’s Blackness
- Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Iced Egret
- Eclectic E6000+ Adhesive
- Non-Water-Based Clear Coat Sealer
- Paint Brushes
- Pom pom trim
- Paint all wooden parts of the wagon with Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Molly Red Pepper. Use 2 coats, allowing Unicorn SPiT to dry between coats.
- Use a non-water-based clear coat sealer spray to seal and allow it to dry.
- Apply stencil to the wagon. Stencil words onto wood using Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Midnight’s Blackness and allow it to dry. Do not remove stencil.
- Apply Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Iced Egret over the black lettering (leaving stencil in place) and allow to dry. Remove the stencil.
- Use a non-water based clear coat sealer spray over the lettering to seal and allow it to dry.
- Once the sealer is dry, assemble the wagon if necessary.
- Use E6000+ adhesive to attach white pom pom trim to the edge of the wagon. Allow adhesive to dry.
This wagon will be a great addition to your Christmas decorations – fill it with gifts, toys, and more!
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own!