We love Unicorn SPiT and are excited to share that now you can get perfectly paired kit at your local Michaels Stores. Each kit featured 4 colors of Unicorn SPiT that compliment each other for a variety of colors. Today we getting outdoors and celebrating summer with the Unicorn SPiT “Colors of Joy” kit. Show all your guests where to quench their thirst with this fun and funky bar sign!
- Unfinished Square Wood Pallet Sign (wood aisle at Michaels)
- Unfinished Wood Letters Spelling BAR
- Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain “Colors of Joy” Collection
- Eclectic E6000+ Adhesive
- Non-Water-Based Clear Coat Sealer
- Paint Brush
- Paint wood pallet sign with Unicorn SPiT Gel Stain in Lemon Kiss. Use 2 coats, allowing Unicorn Spit to dry between coats.
- Paint wood letters with Unicorn SPiT in Blue Thunder, Dragon’s Belly, and Molly Red Pepper. Use 2 coats on each letter, allowing Unicorn SPiT to dry between coats.
- Use a non-water-based clear coat sealer spray to seal the painted sign and letters and allow them to dry.
- Once the sign and letters are dry, use E6000+ adhesive to attach the letters to the sign spelling the word BAR. Allow adhesive to dry before displaying the sign.
- Display your new bar sign and let the party begin!
This sign will look amazing at either an indoor or outdoor bar and will definitely impress your party guests! You can purchase the “Colors of Joy” kit and the other new Unicorn SPiT kits at your local Michaels Store.
This post is sponsored by Eclectic but all thoughts and opinions are my own!