I am on an outdoor decor kick right now and I just checked planters off my list. I used an old rubber doormat, wooden box, glue and white spray paint to create a unique planter box that is taking my front porch decor up a notch! If you are looking for more outdoor decor ideas and DIYS check out my deck table flip, rope storage bucket ottoman and no-sew outdoor pillows.
- Wood Box
- Rubber Door Mat
- Industrial Craft Glue
- White Spray Paint
- If the box is not meant for the outdoors, treat with weatherproof spray.
- If the wooden box does not have drainage holes, use a drill to add a few holes.
- Spray paint the wooden box white.
- Cut a piece of the rubber mat to fit the front of the box.
- Attach the mat to the box using the glue.
- Allow the box to dry based on the glue directions.
- Spray paint the mat side of the box white. Repeat coats until the rubber is completely white.
Plant your favorite plants and start decorating your porch!