As I continue my journey to revamping my outdoor spaces I am on to decorating. If you have not checked out my deck table flip, doormat planter or rope storage bucket ottoman please do so for more outdoor living inspiration! I think you will love how easy those projects are!!
I love bright fun patterned outdoor pillows but they are so expensive! One pillow can range from $30-50 (cray cray)! Instead of blowing my whole budget on one pillow I purchased an outdoor tablecloth for $17.99 and a bag of poly-fil for $5.99 and was able to make three 16x16 inch pillows!
- Outdoor tablecloth
- Fabric Glue
- Yard Stick
- Lay the tablecloth (if the material allows, iron or steam out wrinkles) on a flat surface.
- Measure and cut one piece of fabric that 36 inches x 18 inches. Cut it in half.
- Place both pieces facing each other.
- Glue along all 4 sides leaving a 6 inch opening on one side.
- Allow glue to dry according to the package.
- Flip the pillow inside out.
- Fill with poly-fill.
- Fold the edges of the opening inward to match the seams and glue.
- Allow the glue to dry.
TADA!!! Happy outdoor living!