We are hopping right into Easter with these super cute and easy Easter basket designs. Easter is one of my favorite holidays for do it yourself decorations because the colors are so bright and happy. We are so excited to be partnered with Krylon® Brand to create simple and colorful Easter decorations with spray paint that will brighten your Easter displays. I think the Easter bunny will be extra "hoppy" to find these baskets!
- 1 Can of Krylon ColorMaster Paint™ + Primer Spray Paint in Bright Idea
- 1 Can of Krylon ColorMaster Paint ™+ Primer Spray Paint in Metallic Rose Gold
- 1 Can of Krylon ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer Spray Paint in Gum Drop
- Wooden Easter Baskets
- Wooden Plaques
- Wooden Accessories Like Birds, Fences, Eggs (optional)
- Wooden Letters
- Painters Tape
- Garbage Bags (not pictured)
- Drill if the Plaques do not have holes (not pictured)
- Hot Glue Gun (not pictured)
Project Time: 1 Hour
- Clean the baskets with a dry cloth to remove dirt and dust.
- Tape off the section of the basket with painter's tape.
- Cover the rest of the basket with a plastic garbage bag and secure to the painter's tape you just applied with another piece of painter’s tape.
- Before starting, read and follow safety and application instructions on the spray paint can.
- In a well-ventilated room or outdoors spray the non-exposed area of the basket with either the Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer Spray Paint in Gum Drop or the Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer Spray Paint in Bright Idea. Allow paint to dry 15-20 minutes between coats. I achieved the pictured color with 2coats.
- Remove painter's tape while the paint is dry to touch. Set the baskets aside to fully dry.
- While the baskets are drying, spray paint the plaques and wooden accessories with varying colors. I achieved the pictured colors with one coat of paint.
- Once the plaques are dry, drill holes if it does not already have them.
- Use a hot glue gun to apply the accessories to create personalized tags for each basket.
- Once the baskets are dry use yarn to hang the plaques on each basket!
- All that is left is to fill them with your favorite Easter treats!
You can find Krylon® ColorMaster™ Paint + Primer Spray Paint in the colors that I used and more great Krylon® products at your local Michaels store.
Connect with Krylon®: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | #KrylonCreated
This post is sponsored by Krylon and is part of an on-going paid campaign with Craft Box Girls and Krylon. All ideas, opinions, and photographs are my own!