Fall is almost here and it's time to get cozy. Fall doesn't have to be just reds, yellows, browns and oranges. Jewel tones are perfect for fall and still give you a great pop of color. I tried out the Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit in Desert Colors for the first time and I absolutely love the outcome on my daughters new sweatsuit!
- Kids White Sweatsuit (I got it off Amazon)
- Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Kit in Desert Colors
- Table Covering (plastic or a trash bag)
- Thoroughly wet your sweatsuit with water until it is completely soaked. Ring it out but still make sure it is still very wet.
- Use the rubber bands in your kit to band a tie dye design on your sweatshirt and sweatpants.
- Fill the dye bottles with water and shake over a trash can until all the powder is dissolved.
- Carefully apply dye to your to the sweatsuit. Make sure you apply enough dye to soak through.
- Wrap each piece of your sweatsuit in plastic (or a trash bag) and band it closed. let it sit for 6-8 hours.
- After your dye has processed for 6-8 hours, unwrap and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Lay flat to dry and then wash by itself. Or wash immediately. Colors will be richer if you let it air dry then wash.
Tada! How cute does my daughter look! She LOVES her sweatsuit!
This post is sponsored by Tulip but all thoughts and opinions are my own!