Project: DIY Giant Paper Flowers
- Beacon Zip Dry
- Old floral stem
- Crepe paper
- Clothes pins
- Pipe cleaners
- Painters tape
- 12 x 12 white sheets of paper
- Ribbon (optional)
Use promo code CBG20 for 20% off at check out on BeaconAdhesives.com
- Glue your green crepe paper around the top of your stem and wrap around until your whole stem is covered. Glue the bottom when finished. Use clothes pins to secure while drying.
- Cut one of your pipe cleaners into thirds and wrap around your finger like a curly Q. Unwrap and glue to the top of your stem.
- Use your painters tape to secure the pipe cleaner curly Q's to the top of your flower stem.
- Take your yellow/cream crepe paper and pinch the bottom around your stem (where you just put painters tape). Apply with your zip dry and attach your clothes pin to help secure while drying.
- You will apply 2 sheets of the yellow/cream crepe paper per stem.
- Use your scissors to cut some slits in the top of your yellow/cream crepe paper.
- Crinkle up the ends of your yellow/cream crepe paper and set aside for now.
- Take your 12 x 12 sheet of white paper and wrap around into a cone shape. Be sure the opening in the bottom is big enough to fit your stem.
- Glue the ends of your white paper together and secure with a clothes pin while drying.
- Trim down the white paper cone shape as you see fit.
- Put your stem & flowers into the center of your white cone.
- Remove any clothes pins you had on helping secure your paper.
- You can make several of these and wrap in some brown paper with a bow.
This post is sponsored by Beacon Adhesive but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
xoxo - Lynn