Baby Isabella is here and what better way to introduce you to her than a DIY sign! For my latest 30 Minute Made with Marabu Art Project I created an acrylic personalized new baby sign using the Marabu Graphix Sketch Markers. With the help of my template you can actually make this project in 10 minutes! The Graphix Sketch Markers were the perfect choice for this project. With the dual felt tip it made it easy to outline text with the 1mm tip and fill in with the chisel tip. The colors are so vibrant they look great on the acrylic surface and the fact that they dry quickly eliminates the chances of smudges. I used them on acrylic but they work well on a variety of surfaces including, paper, glass, fabric, wood and more!
- Marabu Graphix Sketch Markers
- 5"x7" Piece of Acrylic
- Painters Tape
- Hello My Name Is Template
- Download and print the template for the sign.
- Place the piece of acrylic over the template. Tape the template to the table, and tape the acrylic to the template.
- Use the Graphix Sketch Markers to trace the template on the acrylic. Use the 1mm tip to outline HELLO and fill it in with the chisel side.
- Once HELLO is done, pull the tape off the acrylic and reposition it so you can trace "my name is"
- Once you are done tracing, remove the acrylic from the template.
- Cut and glue trim on the top and bottom of the sign.
I love how great these markers looked on acrylic. These worked better than any I have ever tried!
We took this sign to the hospital with us and wrote in Baby Isabella's name, when she was born and her weight and height!
***Baby Isabella Photos with the Sign****
Remember you can use the Marabu Graphix Sketch Markers on a variety of surfaces! They also come in packs of 6 or 12 markers. Visit Marabu Creative USA to find out where to purchase and see the different colors in each pack.
Stay tuned! I will be sharing a new 30 Minute Made with Marabu Art Project in the coming weeks.
Get more inspiration from the Marabu Community: website | facbook | instagram | pinterest
This post is a sponsored collaboration between Craft Box Girls and Marabu Creative USA but all opinions, ideas and project ideas are my own!
If you like this project feel free to pin it!