Tis the season for a winter wonderland! We don't often get snow in Georgia but I can definitely feel all the winter vibes with today's DIY Lemax Carnival Village!
- Epoxy set
- Clear Tray
- Mica powder
- Lemax Santa's Freeze Zone
- Lemax Santa's Sleigh Spinners
- Lemax Hot Cocoa Drinkers
- Before mixing epoxy make sure to have your safety gear handy.
- Mix your epoxy according to the instructions. Separate into 4 containers.
- Add your mica powder into the epoxy and mix. This will apply light color pigments to the clear epoxy.
- Slowly pour the epoxy in the tray alternating cups.
- Add your glitter and snowflakes. to the tray. Pour more epoxy.
- Let the epoxy cure for 24-48 hours.
- Once dry, display your figurines and set up your scene.
This post was sponsored by Lemax but all thoughts and opinions are my own.