The one thing I love about having a studio is that I get to create so many different themed Christmas wonderlands! I especially love our bright and colorful Christmas in the craft room. I wanted to add bottle brush trees to the decorations but they needed a colorful makeover! Testors Craft Spray Paint has so many bright and vibrant colors! They worked perfectly to create a rainbow bottle brush tree forest. I got extra excited and sprayed mini nutcrackers to match!
- Testors Spray Paint in Crushed Orange, Mellow Yellow, Coral, Blush Pink, Concord Grape, Turquoise, Valley Green, Mint Green
- Bottle Brush Trees
- Scrap Cardboard
- Painters Tape
- Section off your bottle trees for each color you are going to use.
- Roll pieces of painters tape and stick to the bottom of the tree bases. Tape the trees to scrap pieces of cardboard in groups.
- Take the trees, your paint and the cardboard outside.
- Make sure to read the safety instructions on the bottle before getting started.
- Shake each bottle really well. Spray in a sweeping motion 6-12" inches from the project.
- If you need to do more than one coat, let each coat dry for 15 minutes before applying another.
- Let the trees completely dry before brining them inside.
Line them up to create a fun rainbow display! I am so excited for this new edition to my craft room holiday decorations. The Testors Craft Spray paint are so vibrant and great for projects year round. Visit Testors Craft for all the color selections and shop them at Menards and Fleet Farm.
Happy Holiday Crafting!
This post is sponsored by Testors Craft but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
If you love this project please feel free to pin it!