Time seems like it is always fleeting. What better way to build an easy keepsake for the whole family. Make your own family time capsule and document some artwork, memories, and personal accomplishments! This is what you’ll need to make this craft:
Project Difficulty: Beginner
- Glue Stick
- Bright Pop! Cardstock
- Washable Markers
- Erasable Colored Pencils
- Colors of the World Crayons
- Family Time Capsule Worksheets
- Favorite Items to Fill Your Time Capsule
- Shoe Box
- Take your show box lid and cover it with Bright Pop cardstock paper. Use glue to secure the paper.
- Fill out the cover with your family name and when you want to open it.
- Cut the cover half of the worksheet and glue to the top of your box.
- Have you and your family draw and fill out the Family Time Capsule worksheet.
- Once complete, fold it up and put it in your time capsule box.
- Fill your time capsule with some of your favorite things.
- Once complete, cover your box with the lid and hide away in a safe, dry place. Like on a top shelf in your closet.
What a fun activity for the whole family! Share your drawings with each other and make some new memories.
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @craftboxgirls and use the hashtag #CampCraftBox if you share your child's projects on social media.