Who got an Instant Pot for a holiday gift? Who is trying to eat healthier and meal prep in the new year? We teamed up with our friends at Georgia Beef Board to create a delicious Korean Pot Roast using an Instant Pot that works perfectly for meal prep! Combine this flavorful pot roast with one sheet potatoes and green beans for the perfect easy to prep meal!
Check out the recipe video and I listed all the ingredients and recipe directions below the video!
Ingredients (yields 3-4 meals)
- 2 lbs Boneless Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 lb Potatoes
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1 Bunch of Bock Choy
- 2 cups of Beef Broth (Low Sodium)
- 1/3 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Shallots
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Ginger
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Siracha
- Scallions and Sesame Seeds for Garnish
- Salt and Peper to Season Meat
- Season beef with salt and pepper
- Set instant pot to Saute
- Spray olive oil
- Brown both side of beef, (3 mins each side) & take out
- Saute onion, shallots, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, siracha, rice vinegar, honey and beef broth. Stir.
- Add browned beef to instant pot, select meat setting and set to 30 mins
- Toss potatoes and green beans in olive oil, salt, papper, and minced garlic. Cook on 385 for 35minas
- Release steam and take out beef to shred. Add bok choy to pot and top with shredded beef. Replace lid and allow it to sit for 10 mins. Serve in meal prep and garnish with sesame seeds, scallions, and siracha.
Connect Georgia Beef Board: website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
This video is part of a sponsored campaign with Georgia Beef Board, but all opinions, images, and recipes are our own. We genuinely love beef and support the initiatives of the Georgia Beef Board!