You can plant your own garden in a cup! Grab your Model Magic and let’s go! This is what you’ll need to make this craft:
- Model Magic Neon Colors
- Model Magic Primary Colors
- A Plastic Cup
- Gather a handful of pebbles from around your yard and place in a cup.
- Flatten the yellow-green Model Magic and place on top of the pebbles to make your grass.
- Roll a small piece of Model Magic into a ball in your hand to make the center of your flower. Set aside.
- Roll small pieces of Model Magic in a different color to create the petals of your flowers.
- Place the Model Magic petals around the Model Magic centerpiece ball. Now we’ve made a beautiful flower! Place the flower onto the yellow-green Model Magic grass.
- Make as many flowers as you’d like and get creative.
- To make a different kind of flower, get a small piece of the Model Magic and flatten in your hands.
- Roll it on itself to make a snail-like shape.
- Take another small piece of a different color and roll it like a snake to make the stem. Place the stem onto the bottom of snail-like shape to make a pretty rose.
- Place the rose on the green grass. Make as many roses as you’d like.
- To make a different kind of flower, take a small piece of a different color Model Magic and mold it into a teardrop shape.
- Make 3 more small teardrop shapes.
- Push the 4 total teardrop shapes together to meet in the middle. Place the flower on the grass. Make as many as you’d like.
- Take extra pebbles and cover a few pebbles with the Model Magic. Place the covered pebbles in the garden to add more dimension.
- Add as many pebbles as you’d like.
- Be creative and add different types of flowers to your garden.
- Roll a small piece Model Magic into a ball to make the body of the ladybug. Roll a smaller piece of Model Magic into a ball to make the head of the ladybug. Place next to the larger Model Magic ball.
- Flatten a piece of red Model Magic and place on one side of the larger black Model Magic ball to make wings.
- Flatten another piece of red Model Magic and place on the other side of the larger black Model Magic ball.
- Roll a few small dots of Model Magic and place on the wings of the ladybug.
- Roll two pieces of Model Magic like a snake. This will be the antennas. Place on top of the lady bug’s head.
- Curl the ends outward.
- Place the ladybug in your Model Magic garden.
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @craftboxgirls and use the hashtag #CampCraftBox if you share your child's projects on social media.