Spending a day at the beach is a memorable one. So why not recreate one as decor for your room! Create an east Beach Paper Plate scene. This is what you’ll need to make this craft:
Project Difficulty: Beginner
- Crayola Glue Stick
- Crayola Liquid Glue
- Crayola Glitter Glue
- Crayola Washable Markers
- Crayola Erasable Pencils
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Construction Paper
- Crayola Bright Pop! Cardstock
- Crayola Model Magic
- Crayola Scissors
- White Paper from the Washable Paint Set
- Paper Plate
- Salt or Sugar
- Pipe Cleaner
- On your paper plate, draw a wavy line for the water and color in.
- On the other side of the plate, color the sand with orange or brown.
- Using the glue stick, rub glue all over the sand area.
- Take your salt or sugar and cover the glue to make your sand.
- Let the glue dry and shake off excess salt/sugar over a trash can.
- Get a small piece of your Model Magic and mold it into a rectangular shape. This will be the beach towel. Set aside.
- Use a marker to draw a patter on the beach towel.
- Cut out a circle on your pattern cardstock paper.
- Fold in half.
- Do an accordion fold and unfold when complete.
- With a pencil, pierce a small hole into the center of the folded circle.
- Take your pipe cleaner and go through the hole.
- Cut the pipe cleaner to desired height to make your beach umbrella.
- Bend the bottom of the pipe cleaner and set aside.
- Get a small piece of black Model Magic and mold into a triangular shape to make a shark/dolphin fin. Set aside.
- Cut out fish shapes out of construction paper.
- Glue the fish, fin, umbrella, and towel to your plate. If have pebbles you can glue those on as well. Decorate with your glitter glue to add more fun!