Stay cool and colorful with this vivid rainbow fan! Fold it up for easy storage, or fold it up to reveal a beautiful rainbow in the clouds. Hold it by the clouds to fan yourself to beat the heat. This is what you’ll need to make this craft:
Project Difficulty: Intermediate
- Washable Markers
- Liquid Glue
- Kid Safe Scissors
- 2 Popsicle Sticks
- Cotton Balls
- 1 Paper Plate
- Draw 2 lines that meet at the center of the paper plate.
- Carefully cut along the line.
- Fold the paper plate in half.
- Fold the half folds in half, making 4 folds.
- Starting at one end of the paper plate, make an accordion fold for the entire paper plate.
- Unfold the paper plate.
- Along the creases, color and fill in each separate space. Set aside for now.
- Separate the cotton balls and glue along one side of the popsicle sticks.
- Glue one popsicle stick on one side of the paper plate and the other popsicle stick on the other side of the paper plate. Let dry.
- Once the glue has dried, you can use your rainbow as a fan or fold it up!
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @craftboxgirls and use the hashtag #CampCraftBox if you share your child's projects on social media.