Tweet! Tweet! Make a treat for the birds around your house with this fun, popsicle stick bird feeder! Here is what you will need to make this craft:
Project Difficulty: Beginner
- Washable Paint Set
- Liquid Glue
- Glitter Glue
- 6 Popsicle Sticks
- Craft Roll
- Yarn or String
- Hole Punch
- Flatten the craft roll.
- Carefully cut a semi-circle on the crease in the middle of the craft roll to make a hole.
- Paint the craft roll and popsicle sticks in whatever color you like. Let dry.
- Once the craft roll is dry, decorate it with glitter glue.
- Lay 3 popsicle sticks vertically and glue 3 popsicle sticks horizontally on top of the other popsicle sticks. Let dry.
- Once the glitter glue is dry, punch 2 holes on the side of the craft roll.
- String the yarn through the holes and tie off. Cut off any long ends.
- Glue the bottom of the craft roll in the middle of the popsicle sticks. Let dry.
- Once the glue has dried, fill the craft roll with birdseed. Be careful to not let it overflow.
Hang the bird feeder outside and be on the lookout for birds to watch!
We hope you enjoyed this Camp Craft Box project! Parents, share your child’s craft on the Camp Craft Box Facebook Group. Don’t forget to tag @crayola and @