This is post is sponsored by Brother P-touch Embellish but all thoughts and opinions are my own!
As the holiday draws closer, life just gets busier. As a crazy busy working mom, I still want to be able to give personalized gifts to friends, family, and neighbors but I don't have a lot of time. I love that the Brother P-touch Embellish allows me to add a personalized touch to gifts in under 90 seconds. Over the last few weeks, I have been sharing my favorite Fa la la la Friday 90 Second Gift Ideas that you can personalize with the P-touch Embellish! Make sure to check out how to personalize a store-bought card and make a greeting card photo flip book.
The Brother P-touch Embellish is my go-to tool for personalizing gifts year round! With 14 fonts, 90+ borders, 400+ symbols, and 25 patterns the options are limitless!
For this week's Fa la la la Friday 90 Second Gift Ideas I am making Stove-top Potpourri!
Check out the video and a few easy steps below:
- Decide on the combination of flavors you want to scent with. For this scent, I selected orange, clove, and cinnamon. Slice the orange. Fill the jar with water about 3/4 full. Add the orange, cloves, and cinnamon and close the lid.
- Insert a white/black satin ribbon cartridge into the P-touch Embellish. Using the ribbon feature type the message "Enjoy a magical scent" and accent with holy symbols. Print a long enough ribbon to tie a boy around the lid of the jar.
- Next, switch the white satin ribbon cartridge to the silver lace tape cartridge.
- Type out the name of the scent, instructions and ingredients and print.
- Remove the tape backing and stick to the jar.
I love this gift because it is the gift that keeps on giving. All you do is pour the content into a saucepan and simmer on low on the stove. Keep adding water to keep the scent filling the room. You can reuse at least one more time. Just add the remaining water from the saucepan and ingredients back in the jar. Fill with additional water if needed and refrigerate.
The P-touch Embellish turned this into a personalized gift that didn't need a card or instructions. I would call that a huge holiday win!
Happy Gifting! Stay tuned for more quick and easy crafts you can make in 90 seconds or less!