I love marbling, especially after I discovered Marabu Creative USA Easy Marble, which makes marbling a cinch! Pour, swirl, dip, dry.... tada! I put my marbling skills to the test and created this DIY clock! Watch the easy video tutorial below and scroll down for the material list, tips and more photos!
- Large Bucket of Water (container big enough to dip the project vertically)
- Easy Marble
- Stir Stick
- Clock Mechanism
- Clock Number
- Wooden Round
Tips for Marbling:
- Dip projects vertically
- Make sure you have a container deep enough to fit the whole project and completely submerge it in water
- Wear gloves unless you like marbled skin :)
- Work quickly as the marble will dry on the surface
- Change water in between dips
I am excited to share a series of marbled projects that will be premiering over the next few weeks!
This post is sponsored a collaboration between Craft Box Girls and Marabu but all opinions, ideas and projects ideas are my own!