Project Name: Animal - Insect Week: 3D Peacock
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Supplies from Kit:
- Crayola Washable Liquid Glue
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Glitter Glue Pens
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Washable Glue Stick
- 1 Sheet of Purple Construction Paper
- 2 Sheets of Blue Construction Paper
- 1 Sheet of Green Construction Paper
- 1 Sheet of Yellow Construction Paper
- Clothes Pins
- Googley Eyes
- Start from 1 corner and accordion fold the paper until you get to the opposite corner.
- Pinch the middle in half and staple it. This might require the help of an adult.
- Repeat these steps for the green and blue pieces of construction paper.
- Glue the folded ends of the three tail feathers together. All three sheets of folded construction paper should be attached to make a "fan" shape. Use your clothes pins in between each sheet to hold in place while the glue dries.
- Take your other sheet of blue construction paper and start drawing the outline of your peacock body. Cut it out.
- Decorate the body of the peacock with your googley eyes, cut out a yellow nose, and use your Crayola glitter glue to add sparkle.
- Glue your peacock body to the center of the tail feathers.